Fire Sprinkler Inspection
With several decades of experience and training, Fire System Solutions offers you a wide array of fire protection and life safety services. We are headquartered in Northern California but have a robust client portfolio all over the state. Our philosophy has always been to deliver fast and accurate responses, provide reliable support and offer affordable pricing.
Slow The Fire. Protect Your Employees.
Sprinklers save lives. Well maintained and functioning fire sprinkler systems are an integral part of a company’s overall fire safety plan. Our team’s combined 200+ years of industry experience allows us to offer design, installation, preventative maintenance (PM), and emergency services.
- Inspection to determine if the system is in service and in satisfactory condition
- Identification of conditions that could compromise the performance of the mechanical and electrical components of the system
- Inspection for adequate clearance, condition, and position of the sprinkler heads to allow for proper distribution and activation
- Inspection of the sprinkler control valves for proper position, condition, accessibility, and appropriate signage
- Inspection and performance of required water-flow tests for each system from the main drain and inspectors test valve (weather permitting)
- Visual inspection of the fire department connection, caps, threads, clappers, check valves and drains
- Inspection and testing of the fire sprinkler system alarm components for satisfactory condition and operation
- Check of spare head box for proper supply and wrench
- Inspection of the general condition of visible and accessible sprinkler system piping, hangers, drain valves, gauges, and related equipment
- Test of the operation of sprinkler air compressors for proper activation and shut off, if applicable
Test of all low-pressure alarms, supervisory circuits, and auxiliary functions for proper operation
- Review of customer changes in building status and occupancy hazard classifications that may affect the performance and reliability of the fire sprinkler system
- Tagging of devices as required and performance of all required record keeping
- Compiling of a complete report of the inspection, explanation of any deficiencies, and recommendations for any corrective actions in accordance with local codes and fire standards
- Information and explanation that the inspection does not include a design evaluation or engineering analysis
Get In Touch With
Fire System Solutions
If you want to request a service, have a specific question, or want to learn more about our products and services, fill out the form and one of our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.